Magic: Star-shaped door decoration
Star of Bethlehem, starry sky: stars are simply magical, especially in the pre-Christmas season. Here is a quickly made alternative as door decoration.
Stars made of willow or other natural materials; small Christmas balls; chain of lights; silver wire; ribbon; pink pepper; decorative stars; twigs with cones; possibly hot glue.
We recommend that you create small stars without fairy lights and large stars with fairy lights.
- Wrap the stars with silver wire first, so that you have a support for the decoration materials in the middle.
- Now attach the chain of lights to the big star.
- Decorate with the various accessories. If they do not hold with wire, you can also glue them.
- Now pass the ribbon through one of the points of the star so that it is doubled. Tie the ribbon at the top. You can hang the star on it later.
- Stars can be hung separately or connected with a ribbon.
- In both cases you can embellish the points where the ribbon passes through the star and where the star is hung with a nice little bow.
Chain of lights, various Christmas balls and much more can be found on our online portal fleurop-home.ch.
Christmas gifts that come from the heart
Set of baby plants for men
This is Kariem (Pachypodium lamerei)
More decorative tips for Christmas
Sweet: flowering Santa gift bags Hohohoo, have you been good all year? For these two Santa gift bags it would be worth it in any case. Even as an adult, you love waiting for Santa Claus here. Joyful: a toast with Prosecco to Santa Claus Between us: we could also toast Santa Claus. Find out how to easily find a very special accessory (or gift) to celebrate him. Magic: Star-shaped door decoration Star of Bethlehem, starry sky: stars are simply magical, especially in the pre-Christmas season. Here is a quickly made alternative as door decoration. Magical: Christmas rose for outdoor use Despite frost and snow, Christmas roses bloom all winter long and beautify the outdoor area. We show you how to present this plant in a special way. Contemplative: star-shaped arrangements If the magical beauty of a sparkling starry sky sometimes leaves you speechless, this decoration tip will appeal to you especially. Classy: table decoration at its best Orchids and roses in white - it couldn't be more noble. We will show you how to use them to create a table decoration that will be the envy of everyone. Natural: the simple Advent wreath Sometimes less is more. If you think so too, this natural Advent wreath could be exactly what you have always been looking for. Delicious: Christmas cocktail with cranberry Whether it's Christmas, New Year's Eve or simply a cosy evening: this time is perfect for cocktails. We will reveal to you a very special and delicious recipe.