Classy: table decoration at its best
Orchids and roses in white - it couldn't be more noble. We will show you how to use them to create a table decoration that will be the envy of everyone.
White orchids (plant or cut orchids); white roses; eucalyptus; high and low vases; lanterns; spray glue; bronze flakes.
- Fill the glitter into a bowl.
- In the case of high vases, spray about 3 cm of the upper edge with spray glue and press these spots into the bowl with the flakes. Take one vase after the other, not all at once.
- Fill the vases with water and place some orchids and eucalyptus stems in each one
- Add water to the small containers and fill them with eucalyptus and a beautiful white rose.
- As soon as you have found the right place for the different vases, you can give the whole a Christmassy touch with atmospheric lanterns.
More decorative tips for Christmas
Sweet: flowering Santa gift bags Hohohoo, have you been good all year? For these two Santa gift bags it would be worth it in any case. Even as an adult, you love waiting for Santa Claus here. Joyful: a toast with Prosecco to Santa Claus Between us: we could also toast Santa Claus. Find out how to easily find a very special accessory (or gift) to celebrate him. Magic: Star-shaped door decoration Star of Bethlehem, starry sky: stars are simply magical, especially in the pre-Christmas season. Here is a quickly made alternative as door decoration. Magical: Christmas rose for outdoor use Despite frost and snow, Christmas roses bloom all winter long and beautify the outdoor area. We show you how to present this plant in a special way. Contemplative: star-shaped arrangements If the magical beauty of a sparkling starry sky sometimes leaves you speechless, this decoration tip will appeal to you especially. Classy: table decoration at its best Orchids and roses in white - it couldn't be more noble. We will show you how to use them to create a table decoration that will be the envy of everyone. Natural: the simple Advent wreath Sometimes less is more. If you think so too, this natural Advent wreath could be exactly what you have always been looking for. Delicious: Christmas cocktail with cranberry Whether it's Christmas, New Year's Eve or simply a cosy evening: this time is perfect for cocktails. We will reveal to you a very special and delicious recipe.