Chocolate from Maestrani
- Maestrani has also been manufacturing carbon-neutral chocolate since 2013.
- From 2016, Maestrani has increased the proportion of main suppliers with their own sustainability programme to the current figure of 81%.
- The proportion of certified sustainable cocoa raw materials is 100%.
- Maestrani develops and produces its select range of chocolate exclusively in Switzerland and uses natural raw materials almost exclusively.
- Maestrani does not use artificial colourings in its chocolate, it has reduced artificial flavourings to the absolute essentials and has also continuously increased the proportion of organic raw materials.
- With the construction of a new power plant, it has been possible to continuously improve energy efficiency. The power plant supplies both the «Maestrani's Chocolarium» visitor centre and parts of the factory with power.