Loving - Coffee or Tea Time with roses
- Fold a sheet of paper, draw a half heart and cut it out.
- Hold the fold of the heart against the handle. Now only one half of the heart is visible on the cup, while the other half overlaps the handle. Use the pencil pointer to draw dots that follow the outline of the half heart on the cup.
- Decorate the handle with dots.
- Once the paint is dry, plant the flowers in the cup.
- Paint small hearts on the cup with the pencil pointer, let them dry and plant the roses.
- Write «Be my Valentine» (or another message) on the cup with the pencil pointer, let it dry and plant the flowers.