Romantic - scented candles that come from the heart
- Fill the pan with about 5 dl of water and put the can with the wax in it.
- Heat the water over medium heat and wait until the wax in the can is completely melted.
- If you want a scented candle, add a few drops of essential oil to the wax.
- Tie one end of the wick around the pencil so that the other end reaches the bottom of the glass jar when you place the pencil across the jar. Be sure to place the wick in the middle.
- Attach the lower end of the wick to the bottom of the glass jar with a little liquid wax.li>
- Fill the glass jar alternately with rose petals and liquid wax. As the can becomes very hot due to the liquid wax, it is recommended to use a oven glove.
- Let the wax cool and shorten the wick to the desired length.
- Write a loving message on the hanging tag and attach it to the candle with string or ribbon.