Romantic - scented candles that come from the heart
Whether it's a dreamy tête-à-tête or a seductive candlelight dinner, it's often the small details that lead to success. This scented candle, in any case, will set the mood.
Candle wax, also in the form of old candles; possibly essential oil with fragrance of choice; rose petals; wick; glass jar; pan; oven glove; empty tin can; pencil; string or ribbon; possibly hanging gift tags made of kraft paper.
- Fill the pan with about 5 dl of water and put the can with the wax in it.
- Heat the water over medium heat and wait until the wax in the can is completely melted.
- If you want a scented candle, add a few drops of essential oil to the wax.
- Tie one end of the wick around the pencil so that the other end reaches the bottom of the glass jar when you place the pencil across the jar. Be sure to place the wick in the middle.
- Attach the lower end of the wick to the bottom of the glass jar with a little liquid wax.li>
- Fill the glass jar alternately with rose petals and liquid wax. As the can becomes very hot due to the liquid wax, it is recommended to use a oven glove.
- Let the wax cool and shorten the wick to the desired length.
- Write a loving message on the hanging tag and attach it to the candle with string or ribbon.
For more ambiance, scatter rose petals around the candle and/or complete with a romantic bouquet, perhaps with the first delicate flowers of spring. They are also available in pink/red tones.
Tempting scented candles and much more can also be found on our online portal fleurop-home.ch.
Gifts that come from the heart
MyBouquet Red Roses
From CHF 15.00
I Love You
CHF 99.00 - CHF 179.00
Flower Fairy with Prosecco Albino Armani DOC (20 cl)
CHF 64.00 - CHF 104.00
Small Pearl of Roses
CHF 98.00 - CHF 148.00
Roses 4 YOU