More sea in the kitchen ...
- Paint a shell with textile color.
- Gently press the kitchen towel over it. Press the fabric lightly all over the surface so that the pattern of the shell is clearly visible on the kitchen towel.
- Repeat the procedure. You can combine shells of different sizes and types of shells and different colors or you can focus on one shell size/type and one color.
- Stretch the towels and let them dry well (for the duration of the drying process, please refer to the instructions for use enclosed with the textile color).
- Finally, iron the kitchen towels on the unprinted side.