Unique - lanterns made of ice
- Place the smaller glasses into the larger ones and carefully fill in water. Make sure that the water ends just below the edge of the smaller glass.
- Cut fir twigs and place them between the two glasses, one next to the other.
- Put everything in the freezer for a few hours.
- Once the water is frozen, take the glasses out and let them stand for a few minutes.
- Now carefully remove the outer glass first, then the inner glass.
- Place the tealights in the ice cavity created by the smaller glass, light them and put them outside.