Have fun during a DIY session.
Captivating: tulips growing between Easter eggs
Who doesn't like to present a decoration that everyone wants to know how it was made? Here is a new decoration that is easy to make.
potted tulips; glass vase; sand for birds; paper; empty chicken and quail eggs.
- Free the tulip bulbs from their soil and rinse them under running water until there is no more soil at all.
- Roll a sheet of paper into a tube and place it against the vase wall to protect it from dirt.
- Pour a little sand (approx. 3 cm) into the tube.
- Place the tulip bulbs on the sand in the vase and add about 1 cm of sand.
- Carefully remove the paper from the vase.
- Decorate - to your taste - the vase with chicken and quail eggs.
- Carefully fill the vase with a little water until the lower sand layer is wet.
- Check daily if the bottom layer of sand is wet, otherwise add a little water carefully.
The glass vases offered by Fleurop are ideal for these decorations. You can buy them in any Fleurop flower shop or order them - with creative content - at Fleurop B2B.
Would you like to know more about flowers in business? Click here for our video..